Saturday, November 1, 2008

Partners in Crime

One night while I was watching Michelle's kids, I heard a cry come from Branton's room. I quickly went in to see what was wrong... He said that his legs were hurting. I took him into the bathroom to see what was wrong. I asked him if I kissed the leg would it make it better, his reply, through tears, NO, I need strawberry milk !! So after the kisses, I heard another little person come out of his room, Kaden. He too was upset and said: Mom my lips hurt will you kiss them, and then the next thing out of his mouth, Mom, I need chocolate milk !! So needless to say, both of the little boys and I were in the kitchen at about midnight making Branton strawberry milk and Kaden chocolate. They really know how to MILK it, no pun intended !! I had to take pictures of the two silly little boys, it was just one of those moments ya know !!

Two little buddies !!

They are so silly together !!

All I can say is that I am so glad that they are such great friends. They played great together and really are the best of friends, in case you couldn't tell. They really are so silly !! :)

1 comment:

Becca said...

I'm glad you didn't give them your mama milk even though you were tired, such a good sport to get up and make them the real stuff (minus all the yummy antibodies)