Wednesday, November 19, 2008

GRATEFUL...

All I can say is the feeling I have had lately is that of being......
  • Grateful for a family that loves and supports me
  • Grateful for a husband who is my best friend, supports me and loves me unconditionally
  • Grateful for my wonderful husband that provides a warm and comfortable place for our family to live
  • Grateful that I am able to stay at home with my beautiful little boys (thanks to my husband)
  • Grateful for wonderful parents and in laws that would do anything for our family
  • Grateful for our extended family and their love, support and prayers
  • Grateful for friends that are always there for me, especially when I am feeling overwhelmed
  • Grateful for the prayers that everyone has offered on behalf of Jaxon, his surgeons and our family
  • Grateful for the blessing that Todd was able to give Jaxon in preparation for his surgery
  • Grateful that I have been given the opportunity to be a mother to Kaden and Jaxon and a wife to Jeff. I feel at times that I take that for granted, when the kids are screaming and out of control and I am stressed out, but truly I would not trade it for anything.

The other day Jeff and I were laying on the floor playing with the boys and I just had to stop and look at my family and think of how very GRATEFUL and lucky I am to have such a beautiful family. Kaden was loving on Jaxon and they were both crawling all over us, but it was the best feeling knowing that my boys love us and each other and that even though we are going through a rough time right now I have to have FAITH that everything will work out.

SO... I Hope and I Pray that Jaxon will be blessed by Heavenly Father with skilled surgeons and with health and strength during his surgery and that Jeff and I will be able to be strong for him as well.

GRATEFUL is all I can say !!!

6 comments:

Becca said...

We love you Jaxon and are praying for a quick and speedy recovery
WE LOVE YOU
Auntie Becca, Uncle Jason
and kids!

Andersons said...

Amen! You are so blessed to have your sweet and they're blessed to have you!!

Can't wait to get together with you and Jamie soon!!

Malissa said...

That was beautiful! You have such an adorable family. All my prayers for Jaxon's surgery!

Julie Harward said...

Janalee, HI...I haven,t been in contact with you much since you got married, I got to see your blog through Becca's and I am thrilled to see a bit of your life and your two beautiful sons! Kaden dressed up as a cowboy for school reminded me of your Dad..so cute! Jaxson has the sweetest little face in the whole world, It just makes you wamt to pick him up and give him kisses on those cute little cheeks! I,m so glad that you're able to stay at home with your boys, it's a crazy world and little ones really need their Mom's. I.ll send you a Christmas card, lets keep in touch! Love , Aunt Julie

Julie Harward said...

Hi again, I guess you guys are gone for the Holidays, but I just wanted to tell you that my sweet daughters Tiffany and Lindsey insist that I keep up with them in all this, so they gave us a digital camera and set up a blog for me. If you'd like to check in and say Hi, that would be nice. My blog is; http://circlecliffviews.blogspot.com Love ya, Aunt Julie

Unknown said...

Janalee,
Hi there - from your long lost cousin in Alaska, Mollie. Remember me? I got your blog address from Aunt Julie. Your family is SO cute :) This is way cool, maybe we can keep up with each other now! Tell Michelle hello for me too!
Big hugs & sending you my love,
Mollie