Tuesday, February 3, 2009

I really am ALIVE....

I feel like I have been a hermit as of late. The weather has been soo... COLD and so we have been stuck in the house for like forever !! I know many people have been wondering if I fell of the face of the earth or what? Well I am alive and waiting impatiently for some WARM weather. I really need to get some sunshine soon, I don't know about you, but this weather is really depressing. I heard today that you need to have at least 15 hours a year in the sun without sunscreen, women especially are lacking in vitamin B and we need our DAMN sunlight already !!! However, Mr. Groundhog saw his darn shadow yesterday so unfortunately we are going to have to face the dreaded 6 more weeks of this winter weather. The only good news is that today we at least will see the bright cheerful SUN and not be in another inversion. Yippie !!!

Jeff is actually out of town on business, so I am going to try and get some of my much needed updating to the BLOG done. With him working from home the only time I get a chance to get in the office is either late at night after the kids are in bed. Which, selfishly is my only time to sit down and just relax. Or early in the morning, and I would rather be sleeping in, if that is really possible with kids !!

So with much to say and BLOG about, I better get busy !!!! More to come soon......

2 comments:

Becca said...

Yeahhhhh.
Groundhog Day 2009
Janalee came out and I saw her shadow.........

Julie Harward said...

Hi...I too was wondering about where you were? Life is so crazy at times. This blog thing is fun, I'm acctually getting the hang of it and can do it without help most of the time! You can find me at...www.CircleCliffViews.blogspot.com Hope to chat, Love Aunt Julie